Wednesday 10 May 2017

Day 11


This is to let you know that I have found the collaborator I'd been searching for. Which means that this is going to be my last public post on this site. Thank you very much for your participation and please be advised that from this point onward anyone who would like to continue reading my work shall be required to reveal her identity. After all if my work is worth reading, then surely it is also worth the acceptance of such a minor inconvenience.



I wish you all the best and let me assure everyone that you will all see the true light one of these days. For, in the end, you'll all have not even a whisper of a choice in the matter. 




But then, my fellow Homo Sapiens, you shall remember--whilst I'll be devilishly smiling to my Greek upstairs from the darkest corner we shall find right there, inside your own, newly enlightened brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment