Wednesday 7 September 2016

Collaboration Day 3

Before
I forget again I'd like to ask you if you had realised (on your own, for I had forgotten to mention it myself) that in the case of my visual explanation about the colours someone was seeing through his glasses (Day 1) the most appropriate prism to use is a thin wedge. For obvious reasons.

OK. I'll start this Day 3 with a confession. I am erratic. Quite erratic. I can be here now and there in no time. It is a bane whose curse I do incur the most. Nonetheless, in the end unsurprisingly there is some method to my madness, and fortunately I have lived long enough to be able to manage it. Not only that, surprisingly, this time. I have learned, first hand, that my erractiness leads to some beneficial side effects. For instance, I often have to redo things I had done and lost. Or to reconstruct complex scenarios from scratch. Often again and again. However, by far the most beneficial of those side effects is that in the end all my disjointed parts come together in a harmony both my Greek and I can be sufficiently satisfied with. So.


This is a day in which we won't be talking much. Instead we'll be watching a couple of videos.




That's all.




No comments:

Post a Comment